Web design is your brand, visualised
UX design considers the functionality of the pages we create for our clients.
It asks questions like, “What are the visitors seeking on this specific page?” and “How can I help them achieve their work while keeping the design attractive and on brand?”
It also follows guidelines to make reading easier by reorganising the material.
It regards design as a means to an end rather than an end in itself.
It’s a lot more.
Our method maps the user experience and works in stages, documenting all aspects of the project and explaining functionality through wireframes and diagrams.
We also create versions for each sort of device, such as desktop, mobile, and tablet.
We specialise in WordPress and Shopify, but we also work with other frameworks on a case-by-case basis.
As part of our services, we include following:
Our buyer persona mapping takes into account your client’s pain points and gains, the problems they are striving to solve, and how your product or service can help them.
A solid customer profile enables you to address your customers and prospects more effectively with a message that will resonate with them more than if you hadn’t taken the time to examine them in the first place.
Our methodology includes documentation of all stages of website development, including front-end visualisation and back-end functionality.
By starting with low-fi wireframes, we ensure that we, the client, and ourselves focus first on functionality and leave the design aspects, which have many complexities, for a later step.
Our designers are UX-educated, which means they will not only build visually appealing pages, but they will also bear in mind the user, the device they are using to explore your website, and your brand specifications at all times.
We offer professional, customised services focused on growing your business
FACEBOOK CAMPAIGN MANAGER
BACKEND PROCESSES EXPERT
Some of the companies that trusted us
“I have worked with Nico and his team over 5 years, and would be LOST without him. His knowledge is encyclopaedic, his approach methodical and his enthusiasm to deliver results genuine. I highly recommend Nico to be part of your team, for the long haul”
CEO of Auscare Support - NDIS provider in NSW
Why Pulse Agency?
Very few agencies can offer all these things at once.
- A strategy-first approach. We don’t rush clients into a one-size-fits-all strategy. We look closely at each specific challenge before proposing solutions – not the other way around.
- A personalised service that puts the client’s business and customers at the centre of the strategy.
- Critical thinking that seeks to understand your customers as more than users, gaining insights into their needs and motivations.
- A campaign that generates rich data that can tell you more about your business and its customers, helping you set and achieve new goals.
- A commitment to building your business. We don’t focus on the superficial wins, but on how your online presence can really connect you with your customers.
- Reasonable pricing. Our business model is designed to keep your costs down while delivering a premium service.
- Relationships that last for years. Many of our clients have come to see us as strategic partners who are as committed to their success as they are.