In the attention economy era, quality and strategically crafted content are becoming increasingly crucial.
Most digital companies in 2022 think of creativity as the only asset to be tested in their “conversion machine’’ or “super strategy.” This way of working ignores that users are people and that your company or services become relevant only in terms of the problems they help solve.
Do your clients really understand why your services are great for them?
A big part of marketing should not focus on only helping people to convert or buy from you, as most of your website visitors won’t be ready to make such a commitment straightaway.
Pulse believes in smart marketing that drives sales and delivers intelligence to grow your business.
The quality of your content—on your website, on your Facebook page, and your branded content across the web—underpins your entire online presence and digital marketing strategy.
It’s your content that will drive your SEO campaign, engage your customers, and sell your message.
At Pulse, we have a network of copywriters, video production specialists, animation designers, podcasters, and even music recording specialists who develop quality expressive assets to help the success of our campaigns.
Types of content:
1) Video content production:
The mobile-first era and social media ubiquity have made video really important.
Also, video production has become more affordable in the last ten years due to a continuous decrease in the cost of production gear. Because of the convergence of these two trends, video is becoming more affordable for small businesses.
Pulse has a network of videographers who can help film, script, storyboard, and post-produce video assets and help your brand expression become more interesting using motion and creativity.
2) Written content:
Our content creation approach follows the same principles as the other items created by PULSE Agency.
We want to understand the needs and goals for each piece of material, as well as who we’re sending it to and through which channel to achieve which effect.
Is it too complicated?
We concentrate on the well-known why, who, why, where and how.
We generate content hubs for businesses, blog entries, brand pillars, and institutional pages as part of our content marketing services.
We also have a network of creative copywriters who can assist with developing campaign slogans, advertising copy, and video storyboards.
We offer professional, customised services focused on growing your business
FACEBOOK CAMPAIGN MANAGER
BACKEND PROCESSES EXPERT
Some of the companies that trusted us
“I have worked with Nico and his team over 5 years, and would be LOST without him. His knowledge is encyclopaedic, his approach methodical and his enthusiasm to deliver results genuine. I highly recommend Nico to be part of your team, for the long haul”
CEO of Auscare Support - NDIS provider in NSW
Why Pulse Agency?
Very few agencies can offer all these things at once.
- A strategy-first approach. We don’t rush clients into a one-size-fits-all strategy. We look closely at each specific challenge before proposing solutions – not the other way around.
- A personalised service that puts the client’s business and customers at the centre of the strategy.
- Critical thinking that seeks to understand your customers as more than users, gaining insights into their needs and motivations.
- A campaign that generates rich data that can tell you more about your business and its customers, helping you set and achieve new goals.
- A commitment to building your business. We don’t focus on the superficial wins, but on how your online presence can really connect you with your customers.
- Reasonable pricing. Our business model is designed to keep your costs down while delivering a premium service.
- Relationships that last for years. Many of our clients have come to see us as strategic partners who are as committed to their success as they are.