Google tag manager
Google Tag Manager is a tool within Google Analytics and is a key part of any Google Analytics implementation plan.
Tag Manager adds layers of new data – specific to your business needs – for Google Analytics to collect and analyse. It thereby enhances the quality and quantity of data that your website or app sends to Google Analytics for analysis.
Pulse Agency can guide you through the successful design, delivery and support of custom Google Tag Manager implementations. This will put you in charge of your marketing in new, powerful ways, allowing you to make smarter day to day decisions based on real, detailed, relevant data about your customers.
We will help you and your team understand how Google Tag Manager works and we’ll offer ongoing consultancy and support to make sure it’s working for you.
Our Google Tag Manager consultancy includes the following services:
- Development of a tailored measurement plan to map business goals to trackable on-site data
- Migration of your current tracking to Google Tag Manager
- Advanced Data Layer specification development
- Ongoing support for your team
- Custom tracking solutions to track user interactions across your digital assets
- Google Tag Manager upgrade and implementation
- Training in how to use, manage and work with Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager is complex but we use it every day and we have the experience across a range industries and marketplaces to help you make it work for you.
Talk to us about your Tag Manager issues. Pick up the phone (NUMBER) or fill out the contact form and we’ll get back to you.